gravatar

Why Am I Cheating On My Husband – Please Help


Dear CI,
Why i cheated on my boyfriendI have been married for some years now with four children and i was a very faithful wife until a few months ago when i discovered that my husband was having an affair with a close family friend.
He had cheated on me many times in the past but this particular affair was the last straw. I decided to pay him back.
It was supposed to be just one time, but the affair has been going on for a few months now.
My husband has started noticing my constant absence from our home and my distance from the marriage. I have also become very good at lying about my whereabouts.
The issue right now is that despite the fact that i love my husband, i feel no guilt whatsoever. I have never made to stop the affair. Please Christians Inspirational. does this make me a bad person? Is there any woman out there who can help me make sense of this? I didn’t know i was a woman capable of this. Why don’t i feel guilt or care that i am betraying my husband?






Widget by Minion-Fans
Bagikan
gravatar

I mean I understand your pain but two wrongs don't make a right. If your truly fed up leave him. I understand that you guys have kids together but by sticking around it just tells him you'll stay nooo matter how many times he cheats. You probably don't feel guilty because your getting revenge. But once its over what do you get out of it. He still cheated and now your in the wrong too. Us ladies have to be smarter and know when enough is enough. Good luck to you

gravatar

Anyway its your lost good for the guy you have an affair he has a big smile in the world